Thursday, February 12, 2009

LUNCH WITH THE LADIES

Hi there, today was ladies day out and myself and a couple of friends got together and had a very relaxing time at a cafe in Mount Lawley, called Third Ave Cafe its a small cafe with a great menu and to die for cakes, scones and food glorious food....
Anyway I thought that it would be a great place for us to go to without our children, and it was.

Kids in school now, as much as I miss them it was great to go out with the girls.

If anyone in Perth, W.A. is looking for a GREAT place to meet up with friends then let me HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CAFE.....10/10.

Today was a great day to get together with my friends....thank you.

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Oh la la, lunch with the ladies, hope they were nice people.
    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh la la, yes they are great ladies, and very nice people....you are one of them silly!!! see you next week at school.

    ReplyDelete